Buying a House or Condo in Calgary - Step Three
So hopefully by now you have seen the previous two articles that I wrote that started this series. If not here they are for your referrence and to give some context to this post:
Just a quick recap...Step 1 was to figure out your expenses and Step 2 was to get yourself Pre Approved through a Mortgage Broker
Now..Step Three...ready for it? Ok here it is...As an Agent I set up what I like to call the Funnel Process. What the Funnel is designed to do is to separate all the homes that you don't want from the ones that you do want.
Sounds easy right? It can be for sure. So here is how we set it up:
- Set up a list of wants and needs
- Decide on the quadrant and or neighbourhood you are interested in
- Determine your Top End dollar amount that you want to spend
- Figure out what kind of property you want or can afford Condo or House
- Once you know the type of property decide on the style: Townhouse or Apartment / 2 Storey or Bungalow
Dump it all into the Funnel
Now that we have our criteria, we dump it all into the search funnel and see what pops out. From there we can determine which homes are going to be best suited for your lifestyle and your budget.
Once we have that part figured out, it is time to get out and start looking at homes as this Funnel Process is done in the office in front of a big screen...like a Virtual Tour.
If you are picking up what I am putting down feel free to drop me a line at 403-827-7527 or you can Go Here and Fill Out Some Information.
Comments:blog comments powered by Disqus